Date: 04. 07. 2020
- Changed the default setting for the option of module slots in burner machines. Now it is disabled by default.
- Fixed that since the electric mining drill update, the Advanced Burner Mining drill wouldn't show the proper graphics when it was mining with a fluid. Now it's fixed, & it shows the proper graphics.
Date: 27. 06. 2020
- The mod now uses a script to help automatically add Automation Science Pack as a prerequisite to any technologies that need it.
- The recipes for Burner Oil Refinery & Burner Chemical Plant now take the same time to craft as their electric counterparts. They take the same amount of time in normal mode & marathon mode.
- The Air Filter recipe now has an emissions multiplier of 0.7.
- Added better compatibility with the Simple Silicon mod & the Burner Offshore Pump mod.
- Fixed that the icon for the Burner Pumpjack was the wrong size in belts and chests.
- Automation 3 technology now requires Automation 2 & Lubricant technologies.
- The Special Power Armor item from the MilitarySupply scenario now has the "hidden" flag so that it doesn't appear in item selection GUIs anymore.
Version: 1.2.0 - Factorio version 0.18
Date: 09. 06. 2020
- Updated for Factorio version 0.18.
- MilitarySupply scenario: the stone brick recipe is now unlocked at the start.
- MilitarySupply scenario now has a description & a preview image.
- Electric Engine technology no longer has the redundant prerequisite of Electronics.
Date: 09. 06. 2020
- Fixed another bug with the HR graphics.
Date: 06. 08. 2019
- Attempt to fix a bug with the HR graphics.
Version: 1.1.4 - Factorio version 0.17.60 (oil changes)
Date: 01. 08. 2019
- Lubricant technology reverted to how it is in vanilla.
- Rocket Fuel technology reverted to how it is in vanilla.
- Burner Oil processing technology no longer unlocks solid fuel from light & heavy oils. These recipes are gated behind the chemical science pack now, just like how it is in vanilla.
Date: 16. 07. 2019
- Eco-Chemical Plant: does not produce pollution & has lower energy consumption.
- Advanced Burner Mining Drills now have a base productivity bonus. (Since Factorio version 0.17.57)
- Machines added by this mod now have stack sizes that match vanilla.
- All types of chemical plants are now fast-replaceable with each other.
Date: 05. 07. 2019
- Burner Inserters do not pollute, and never did. The game engine never supported it, and still doesn't.
Date: 29. 06. 2019
- MilitarySupply: now has a scoring system! Can you beat your highscore?
- There is now a setting to enable module slots in higher-tier burner machines.
- The Stack Inserter technology also unlocks a way to dismantle Burner Inserters to obtain about 60% of their original cost. Also available in the MilitarySupply scenario upon purchasing the Fast Inserters upgrade.
- MilitarySupply: the character's thoughts are now color-coded
- MilitarySupply: added some text that displays the number of times the player died, if at least 1. Also added text for when the player bought everything from the shop.
- MilitarySupply: whenever the player earns money from completing goals, flying text appears showing the amount of money earned.
- MilitarySupply: added a special upgrade if you are using one of my other mods.
- Many burner entities now take the same amount of time to remove as their electric counterparts.
- Changed a few of the inner workings of this mod. You shouldn't notice a difference.
- The Burner Assembling Machine 2 can no longer perform advanced-crafting recipes.
- Burner Oil Refinery now creates 8 pollution, up from whatever value it was before.
- Burner Chemical Plant now creates 5 pollution, up from whatever value it was before.
- Burner Inserter now creates 0.12 pollution, down from the value it had before.
- Burner Pumpjack now consumes 150kW & creates 12 pollution, both increased from previous values. Now the stats match those of the Burner Mining Drill.
- Burner Assembling Machine 2 can now handle 2 ingredients instead of 1.
- MilitarySupply: since the Burner Assembling Machine 2 can now handle more ingredients, there is no need for the electric Assembling Machine 2 to be made available; therefore it is removed.
- MilitarySupply: choosing the Combat Starter Package now grants an armor that does not increase player inventory size.
- MilitarySupply: the chests now have shadows & they appear on the map now as white squares.
- MilitarySupply: fixed: the scenario didn't properly register player death. Also, now updates the clock instantly when the player dies
- MilitarySupply: It was possible to crash the game by selecting the Production Starter Package while dead. Now it no longer causes a crash.
- MilitarySupply: fixed some typos
- Fixed: Advanced Electronics tech now requires Logistic Science Pack
- Now using script areas in the implementation of the MilitarySupply scenario. You shouldn't notice a difference.
Version: 1.1.0 - Factorio version 0.17
Date: 07. 03. 2019
- All versions of pumpjack, oil refinery, & chemical plant are fast-replaceable with each other now.
- Burner Assembling Machine 3 outputs less pollution. It does have an air filter, after all.
- Electric Assembling Machine 3 now requires 60 units of lubricant to craft.
- Splitter requires more copper to craft if using Expensive Mode.
- In the MilitarySupply scenario, you lose 1 hour each time you die, not 30 minutes.
- Updated for Factorio version 0.17.
- Added a changelog & a thumbnail.
- A lot of technologies & prerequisites were changed.
Version: 1.0.0 - Initial release
Date: 01. 12. 2018
- New Burner Assembling Machines: 3 tiers; Tier 2 is compact & very fast but has a limited recipe set.
- Advanced Burner Mining Drill: has lower pollution output, slightly larger area, extreme speed, & can mine Uranium Ore.
- Burner variants of the Oil Refinery & Chemical Plant.
- Burner Laboratory & 2 new types of Science Packs: for researching some new technologies.
- Eco-Assembling Machine: does not produce pollution & has lower energy consumption.
- Air Filters: intermediate product used in higher tier burner devices.
- 3 new Achievements.
- A new scenario: MilitarySupply! Provide resources to the empire!
- ALL burner (chemical fuel) devices now pollute--except trains! Because Locomotives have air filters now.
- Burner Inserters now move at the same speed as regular Inserters. Now they can keep up with fast belts.
- A couple of changes to early-game recipes.
- There's an option to prevent burner devices from connecting to the Circuit Network.
- The pump (for fluids) now requires electric Engine Units because they are powered by electricity.
- Rearranged & redid a lot of early-game techs.