Logistic Gun Turret

by Robokat

This mod adds a Logistic Interface that attaches to gun turrets, to keep them stocked with ammo. New: - Support for modded turrets and artillery turrets. - Startup setting that allows to automatically broadcast interface request slots changes to other interfaces inside the same logistic network. - New item: Turret Buffer to work as proxy for Turret Interfaces. Can broadcast his setup through logistic network and auto-configure when laid out. - Multiplayer compatible.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

b [solved] niot loading turrets

3 years ago

ammo put into the chests is not loaded into the turrets. b18.26

3 years ago

Hello,
Turret Interface will first try to load ammo based on priority system (requester slots from left to right). If no requested ammo is available then interface will try to reload with any other ammo found in interface chest. Ammo must be compatible with turret. Please share your savegame as I cant reproduce that with so little informations.

3 years ago

ammo is compatible (i am able to hand load). i only have one ammo type being loaded. it's in the interface, but is not loading into the turrets.

3 years ago

Ok, seems to be a compatibility issue with another mod. Please provide mod name/version you use for turret/ammo.

3 years ago

krastorio 2, modular turrets, rampant arsenal

3 years ago

Thanks. I will take a look at these mods and try to fix if possible.

3 years ago

i also have AAI, but not sure if that would affect it. nothing else affects turrets, so idk

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

From which mod are turrets on the left of screenshot? (along the wall)
Cant find them in given mod list.

3 years ago

those? those are gun turrets. base>krastorio 2

3 years ago

humm, sorry but cant find them. Mine in Krastorio 2 is not same color, just basic grey turret.

3 years ago

ok, will check your save

3 years ago

i checked, they're base game gun turrets.

3 years ago

Ok, there is an issue somewhere in update process that I must investigate. In the meantime if you manually recreate a turret with its interface it should work.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

You can also manually remove interfaces and just lay them back down. That will reset couple Turret/Interface.

3 years ago

yeah, .18.27 breaks alot of stuff, that's why im on 18.26. and latest version of AAI is not compatible with .26, you'd ahve to go back a version

3 years ago

Issue should be solved in 1.0.1. Please advise otherwise.

3 years ago

Oh, now everything works. I thought I did something wrong.

3 years ago

Ok, nice to hear about working stuff :-)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hm... some artillery turrets don't work properly (I think?!)... New turrets don't set logistic request automatically even I set it on other turrets manually and don't load ammo from logistic interface. Although I've built some before and I think they work properly. Weird.
Standard gun turrets work fine.

UPD: In other logistic network everything is fine again... Maybe it conflicts with Repair Turrets?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

artillery-turrets from which mod?

I just made a check control with vanilla artillery turrets and all is fine.

3 years ago

Vanilla + Krastorio 2. I think it's Repair Turrets messing with things when turret's Logistic Interface in their zone.
https://i.imgur.com/yLKC86K.png

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I dont find any Repair Turret in Kastorio 2
Plz link a save so I can investigate.

Anyway, be aware that requester setup broadcasting from interface will only work for same turret name AND turret type in the same logistic network. It's not a general broadcast.

3 years ago

Nah, it's a separate mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Repair_Turret
And doesn't look like it's because of it, I've moved the turret and it's still the same. And only happens on the left side of my base...
https://i.imgur.com/97E6qb6.png

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/60ox9d8pp38eev3/18%20KR2.zip?dl=0
Many mods in there... Some I've patched myself to work on latest version, but most things should work without them.

3 years ago

I think your right and issue happens only near Repair Turret. This mod is based on roboport, so its possible that there is a problem. Will take a look at this mod.

3 years ago

Repair Turret crash in a new game when I lay down a Turret/Interface :p

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yeah, I've patched it a litte, repair_turret.lua line 904 to this:

local tmpfix = function()
if not (next(turret_data.targets) or next(turret_data.low_priority_queue) or next(turret_data.checked_queue)) then
return true
end
end

if pcall(tmpfix) then
return true
end

--
It's not correct and it's definitely not how it should be done, but at least it works.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yes it is. I just post a quick dirty fix for Repair Turret dev. Once patched it works. In the meantime I cannot do anything else.

3 years ago

ok, thanks

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Issue with Repair Turret mod should now be fixed in LGT 1.0.3 (Repair Turret should also be upgraded to latest).

3 years ago

Assumed solved.

This thread has been locked.