|Created:||a month ago|
|Latest Version:||1.0.4 (a day ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.17 - 0.18|
Continued version of Logistic Turrets by Factorio User Bl4ckmail for version 18.X.
Adds a turret interface with ability to request ammo from a logistic network and restock a connected turret.
- Integrated logistic chest has 3 requester slots for different ammo type. Chest can require from buffers (startup setting).
- Works on artillery turrets.
- When reloading turret automatically priorities ammo in order of configured request slots (left slot to right).
- Turrets are stocked to always have 3 magazines (startup setting). Reload period is 2.5s (150 ticks).
- When changed, automatically broadcast interface request slots setup to any other interfaces, inside the same logistic network (startup setting).
- Newly created interface will automatically configure requester from logistic network if any (startup setting).
- Turret Buffer item: work as proxy for Turret Interfaces. Can also broadcast his setup through logistic network and auto-configure when laid out.
- Early game availability (robot world kind of guy - startup setting).
- Copy / paste / blueprint supported.
- Support for Bob's Warfare turrets, Krastorio 2, Schall's Ammo Turrets and hopefully any modded ammo turret for any 'ammo' type (as long as type is "ammo-turret" or "artillery-turret").
- Multiplayer compatible.