LTN Tracker

by eduran

A GUI for LTN. Displays information about LTN stops, available items and trains controlled by LTN.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Trains

g Request to add ability to disable delivery "error" alerts on a per-station basis

4 years ago

First off, I want to thank you for creating such a great mod! Being able to track which stations are responsible for "bad unloads" HUGELY improved my game life.

I have a request. Currently I have a solar (LTN) station which takes delivery of solar farm parts. As a matter of course in creating the solar farm, a lot of trash is created - logs, stone, etc. For simplicity (laziness), I just place this trash in the delivery trains, knowing that in my LTN depot I have "bad delivery disposal," and the trash will get properly recycled.

LTN Tracker, correctly, identifies my trash disposal as a "bad delivery" and creates an alert. Every time. This generates a LOT of alerts.

I'd like to add to LTN Tracker an ability to say "Don't generate any alerts from this station." I was hoping that using the LTN Boolean "Disable Warning Messages" would do this, but this is solely for LTN "can't find this resource" messages. Could the LTN Boolean be expanded to also include the station warnings as I've discussed?

Thanks again for creating this great mod.

New response