|License:||private use, no modification, no commercial use (streaming allowed)|
|Created:||6 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.10.9 (2 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
Adds a GUI to display information about your LTN network.
LTN Tracker displays:
- Depot stops, their current status and assigned trains.
- Stations with provided/requested items, current deliveries and their control signals. Clicking a station name will open the station UI and zoom your view to the station. If you use LTN Combinator, an additional icon allows you to open the LTN-C UI from anywhere on the map and change station settings.
- The combined inventory of all stations, with detailed information for each item.
- A history of recent deliveries.
- Alerts for trains being loaded or unloaded incorrectly and timed out deliveries.
The GUI can be switched on and off using a toggle button in the top left corner or a configurable hotkey. The toggle button lights up in red whenever a new alert is detected.
Special thanks to Optera for creating LTN and for his continued support during the development of this mod.