- Fixed crash on placing first LTN stop (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LTN_Tracker/discussion/5cfd4f17d9e222000bc70d44)
- Fixed that "Show toggle button" setting was not respected at the start of the game. (#25)
- Fixed that "Show toggle button" setting could sometimes revert to "on" when loading a game. (#25)
- Added mod setting to disable alerts for underloaded trains.
- Fixed that partially destroying an LTN stop with waterfill could cause crashes.
- Fixed that deleting a station with a name matching the current filter in station tab caused a crash.
- Added toggle icon to shortcut bar. Top left toggle button is still visible by default, but can be turned off in settings.
- Moved functionality to Optera's Library.
- Toggle button is no longer initialized with red background.
- Fixed that station filtering would not recognize renamed stations.
- Fixed rare crash when closing LTN-Combinator GUI
- Updated layout of tab selection buttons to be more in line with 0.17 UI style.
- Toggle button lights up red when an alert is detected.
- Fixed that "Action when clicking station" setting doing the opposite of the chosen action.
- Fixed that clicking stations on the alert tab would only open UI and not zoom to station.
- Station names in history tab are clickable.
- Clicking a station name now opens the station UI and moves the player view to that station.
- New per-player mod setting to change which action happens when a station name is clicked.
- Fixed error when opening alert tab.
- Fixed error caused by mod configuration changes (https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=214&t=64842&start=100#p420935).
- Fixed error caused by renamed or removed stations (https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=214&t=64842&start=100#p420947).
Date: 2019-04-07 20:30
- Errors on the alert tab recorded prior to version 0.10.0 no longer cause an error.
Date: 2019-04-07 10:30
- Alert tab overhaul:
* Stations with error states are no longer displayed on alert tab. Instead, they have been moved to the station tab.
* Train alert descriptions improved.
* Made provider and requester station names clickable.
* In case of incorrectly loaded trains, planned shipment and actual cargo are displayed.
* In case of leftover items after the delivery finishes, planned shipment and leftover items are displayed.
* Added a clear all button to clear all alerts with a single click.
- Fix for items in transit not being displayed properly in inventory tab (https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=214&t=64842&start=80#p419658).
- Improved usage of LTN Combinator interface.
- Displayed signals in station tab update after closing a LTN Combinator.
- "Debug Level" setting replaced with "Enable debug logging" setting.
- Improved debug logging.
- Fix for "attempt to call upvalue 'get_main_loco' (a nil value)" error (#21)
- Workaround for crash related to rich text in station names (https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=214&t=64842&start=60#p418220).
- Added support for LTN Combinator: Clicking a new button on the right side of the station tab will open the LTN Combinator connected to the station, if it exists.
- Minor layout tweaks.
- Moved functionality to Opteras Library.
- Fixed crash caused by invalid UI element (#19).
- Fixed trains leaving a fluid provider empty would cause crash.
- Added tooltips to station names on alert tab to display long names (https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=214&t=64842&start=40#p413677).
- Another fix for UI elements being deleted by other mods (https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=214&t=64842&start=40#p413143).
- Fixed fluid shipments marked as incorrect cargo incorrectly (#17).
- Improved cargo alert: cargo is now also checked after leaving the provider.
- Updated to LTN 1.10.3: new interface names, new event.
- Fixed crash after UI being deleted by other mods (#15).
- Fixed error caused by histories with invalid network ID.
- Updated to LTN 1.10.2.
- Improved depot tab layout.
- Fixed changelog to be compliant with Factorio's parser.
- Fixed negative networks IDs not being displayed correctly in history tab.
- Station tab can be sorted by station name or state by clicking the corresponding column header.
- Stations can be filtered by name.
- Updated to Factorio 0.17.
- Fixed error caused by deleting train schedules.
- Fixed missing localized string.
- Fixed error caused by renaming depots.
- Removing items from a save (by removing other mods) should no longer cause errors.
- Workaround added for UI elements being invalidated by other mods.
- Fixed broken .zip file.
- Added setting to allow automatic refresh of currently displayed tab.
- Changed default debug level to "off".
- Cleanup when mod configuration changes works properly now.
- Added changelog.
- Added homepage and description to info.json.
- Initial release to Factorio mod portal.