LTN Tracker

by eduran

A GUI for LTN. Displays information about LTN stops, available items and trains controlled by LTN.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Trains

b [Resolved] Crash when placing first LTN stop

4 years ago

When placing the first LTN stop in a game (at a position where a train is still halting, because I removed a non-LTN stop at this position seconds before)

Error while running event LTN_Tracker::on_tick (ID 0)
LTN_Tracker/script/data_processing.lua:162: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
LTN_Tracker/script/data_processing.lua:162: in function 'check_for_new_stops'
LTN_Tracker/script/data_processing.lua:331: in function <LTN_Tracker/script/data_processing.lua:290>

LTN Tracker and LTN was added to an existing save after ~5h, error occurred at ~15h when I wanted to replace the existing rail system with LTN.

Probably doesn't matter, since LTN was unused at that time: The save without any LTN stations has just upgraded from factorio 0.17.25 and maybe also older versions of LTN / LTNT a few minutes before.

LTN 1.10.11
LTN Tracker 0.10.8
Factorio 0.17.47

4 years ago

I've released 0.10.9 with an additional check to prevent that error, but do not quite understand how it could happen in the first place. Probably a mistake in one of the older versions of LTNT that carried over when you updated to 0.10.8. Do you know which version you had installed before?

4 years ago

According to the savegame: LTNT 0.9.0, LTN 1.10.0

4 years ago

Thanks. It is indeed a problem caused by migrating from an older version to 0.10.8 before the first stop is built. Let me know if you are still having trouble when using 0.10.9.

4 years ago

Works fine now, thank you!

New response