LTN Tracker

by eduran

A GUI for LTN. Displays information about LTN stops, available items and trains controlled by LTN.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Trains

g Add filter for announcement to specific items/liquids

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I´ve a small but bothering issue.

Since I used trains for everything in an Angel & Bob game I get notification that my network doesn´t provide enough resource for open Requests. This may be fine for the most items but not for those which I try to eliminate.

In Angel you´ve several waste water (e.g. chlor, flour, sulfer) which you try to clean up and you´re happy if the system can clean them faster then produce.

As long provided items are > then requested is everything fine.
But the opposite case LTN gives out warnings that no station into network is providing this item.

Could you made an fix, that I must not disable the warning completly but don´t get all 3min a warning for each material?
I know that I could increase this value from default 18000 ticks, but this would be bad in case of a real failure.

Thanks for your great mod, it helps a lot, especially if you´ve more intermidiates.

4 years ago

The console warning/messages are part of LTN, not LTN Tracker. But there is already a way to disable warnings for specific stations: add the 'Disable Warnings' (looks like a crossed-out warning sign) signal do your waste water requester and LTN will hide any warnings caused by that station.

New response