LTN Tracker

by eduran

A GUI for LTN. Displays information about LTN stops, available items and trains controlled by LTN.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Trains

b [Pending] Multiplayer issue

4 years ago

I know that si difficult like this but... I try to play with friends and adding this mod and after they can't join in my server, still saying "Player A dropping connection", like factorio couldn't reconize that the mod in the clients and server is the same.

Do u know already any multiplayer issue?

Thank you in advance, and sorry but i haven't logs to give u about that, I could give u only the mods that we using and say that we test it with the latest factorio game version.
https://puu.sh/DusPF/ca6423cded.png

4 years ago

I am not aware of any multiplayer issues. That said, I do mostly play on my own, so I do not test LTN-Tracker in multiplayer all that much.
Could you upload your save game? That way I could try to recreate the problem. Another option would be to try the beta version of LTNT. The beta has a lot of improvements, maybe one of them also solves your problem.

4 years ago

I will try asap.
This is what u ask (without LTN Tracker):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0lij3yl0cx1lm97/Factorio.rar/file

4 years ago

Try with LTN Tracker 1.0 - beta test, same problem

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Just to be sure I understand you correctly:
- You are adding LTNT to this save file for the first time.
- You are hosting the game, which works as expected.
- At this point the game is running for you, but anyone trying to join is dropped immediately.
- It happens with both the latest versions of LTNT and LTNT beta.

Let me know if I got anything wrong. I will try to reproduce the issue tonight using your save file.

Edit: So far no luck recreating your exact issue, but I fixed some problems with my migration files. Can you try 0.1.9 of the beta and see if that solves your problem?

4 years ago

U understand correctly.
When I have time to play i will try the new version, if isn't solved i will try to send u a log file with the problem.
Thanks a lot for helping

New response