LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

b [Not a bug] Request checkbox

10 months ago

So ive seen that there was some problems with this (this topic:https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LTN_Combinator_Modernized/discussion/644f24ffa94ab3df7e0fd566), where you submitted that it was fixed. But ive found that its true just partly (or i misunderstood you).
So there is 1 combinator with signals and checkboxed provider - when i use use it in blueprint/copy-paste it save his state. But if checkboxed requester - it doesnt save requester status (just all options unchecked). Depot works same as provider, so problem only with request checkbox. Sry for bad english.

10 months ago

This is controlled by a mod setting. Open the Mod Settings window and go to Map Settings. LTN Combinator Modernized look for a Setting named "Force disable newly built LTN Combinators" The default is "Disable Requester". You can adjust this to your preference.

10 months ago

Oh, shame on me, i didnt saw that option. Thanks for help and sorry for disturbing you :)

New response