LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

g Question: Remote Combinator access?

2 years ago

This mod's description says something about opening the LTN Combinator remotely through the LTN manager UI. I wanted to ask - how is this achieved? I've tried everything I could think of and the best I can do is getting shown the station in Radar View.

2 years ago

The LTN combinator does need to be attached to the LTN stop via a circuit wire. Assuming that is the case, holding shift while clicking on the station name in LTN manager should open the LTN Combinator.

2 years ago

Shift-click, got it! I looked for a button, when it turns out the directions are in the tooltip. My bad. Thank you for the heads-up, this is quite awesome :)

2 years ago

This doesn't seem to work for me. I tried Shift Clicking and all it does is open the map with the station highlighted.

2 years ago

This doesn't seem to work for me. I tried Shift Clicking and all it does is open the map with the station highlighted.

I assume you are using the current LTN Manager? The shift-click function in LTN Manager is controlled by that mod. I'll reach out to the author of LTN Manager.

2 years ago

I assume you are using the current LTN Manager? The shift-click function in LTN Manager is controlled by that mod. I'll reach out to the author of LTN Manager.

OK, new LTN Manager out. The capability to open the combinator from LTN has been re-implemented to the new LTN Manager. It is now via CTRL-Click on the station name.

New response