Modular Chests

This mod adds a modular chest that merges into longer chests when placed next to eachother. Primarily intended for loading and unloading trains.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g More sizes please!

5 years ago

I’d like to see more sizes, at least all of the sizes from 1 through 31. While the “merge at 6, then merge every additional 7 to it” is handy for exactly trainside, I can see other uses for these modular chests, mainly with Loaders using it as a very short Balancer. A 4 long chest would suit me personally for the most part, as I run LCCCC trains usually. But I can also see uses for these chests if they could work at, say, 8 long - an 8-7 balancer. Or 16 long, as a 16-16 balancer. And sometimes you just don’t want to afford the space of a 20 tile wide chest for that 16-12 reducing balancer.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I second this. The ability to create modular chests in increments of 1-48/55 instead of the increments of 6/7 would enable usage extending beyond just trainside. The balancer applications are equally as impressive, but being limited to 6 or 13 makes this application less than optimal.

New response