Kuxynator's Personal Teleporter


Adds a personal teleporter that can be used to teleport to any location on the map. NEW teleport into hub and out Many hotkeys: surface level up/down, next Factorissiomo factory, big jump, small jump, etc... or by mouse click

Utilities
13 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.43K
Transportation Cheats

i updated to version 2.1

3 months ago

I like this mod very much, can it be updated to version 2.1

3 months ago

I would love that too!

2 months ago

yes it will come soon

13 days ago

Hi, with the help of DeepSeek I got the mod working on version 2.1.19 — I can send you the modified file, it's just one :)

13 days ago

thanks, i have my version already pushed to 2.1 but not yet pblished, i will publish it now.

13 days ago

done

13 days ago

thanks :)
And other your mods? :)

12 days ago

one by one ;-)

New response