Crash-Site Logistics Center

A logistics center was recovered from the crashed space ship. It could be modified to help you build your base.

Content
8 months ago
Logistics

b [FIXED in 2.4.7] Crash on game Load - SE+K2+Some others

8 months ago

On game load (not mod loads), I get the error below. Please note this mod was added after startup; I don't know if that affects anything. A full list of mods/game files are available if you need.

Thanks!

====================================
The mod Crash-Site Logistics Center (2.4.6) caused a non-recoverable error. Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event
Kux-LogisticsCenterCS::on_configuration_changed
Kux-CoreLib/lib/Version.lua:28:bad argument #1 of 4 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback"
[C]:in function 'find'
Kux-CoreLib/lib/Version.lua:28 in function 'splitString'
Kux-CoreLib/lib/Version.lua:43 in function 'compare'
...icsCenterCS__/event_handler_on_configuration_changed.lua:53: in function
<...icsCenterCS__/event_handler_on_configuration_changed.lua:10>

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

I have fixed the errror for next version.
Neverless it is not supported (and not tested), to add the mod after start, there are to much condition to validate.
E.g. the Logistics Center is built from the crash site ship.
When I have a lot of time I will fix this limitation sometime.
With Creative Items or Editor Extensions you could hack this behavior and add a Logistics Center afterwards

8 months ago

Wow, thanks for a super-fast fix/response!

That worked :)

I did cheat in the logistics center (thanks for the Editor Extensions suggestion), And it seems to be working, I just haven't figured out how to get chests placed on a different surface to recognize the Logistics Center.

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

The Crash-Site Logistics Center is only for Nauvis (the crash site), see the story ;-)
If you really want to cheat item transportation, see Similar Mods

8 months ago

Ah, gotcha! I was confused because the description mentioned that the mod worked for multiple surfaces, so I assumed that signals could propagate across surfaces.

Thanks again! :)

8 months ago

transprt items to multiple surfaces in early game would be cheating in the sense of space exploration. you have to research the technology first, which SE has provided for it.

New response