Blueprint Extensions (Kux Edition)

Adds tools for updating and placing blueprints. Now with Advanced Fluid Handling and Flow Control support

Utilities
7 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Fluids Blueprints

b Miniloaders support bug [TODO]

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi
I like this mod, but it has an issue with Miniloaders from another mod (with same name)
If I use "rotate blueprint in place" it works as charm, but not for miniloaders, they keep unrotated.
Interesting that those miniloaders rotated correct way just with standard rotation key (R).
That fail me to rotate blueprints with Oil processing & miniloaders, some of them broken: the blueprint cannot be rotated on 90 deg, only for 180 for standard key, OR miniloaders broken (not rotated with belts) with your option

Could you fix it: just rotate those entities as standard key do, but apply the current special logic for other entities by "rotate blueprint in place" key.
link to the mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/miniloader

3 years ago

It's going to be difficult (or time consuming) to get into it, I didn't write the algorithm to rotate, I just fixed the mod for 1.1. So I can not promise anything, because I am also working on other mods (which I understand better) ;-)
Happy Christmas

3 years ago

maybe I create a PR on github :)

Happy Christmas

3 years ago

help is welcome,
Happy Christmas too

New response