Blueprint Extensions (Kux Edition)

Adds tools for updating and placing blueprints. Now with Advanced Fluid Handling and Flow Control support

Utilities
7 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Fluids Blueprints

i Bring back Shift+Right Click to delete blueprint info?

3 years ago

I always used to be able to carry 1-2 blank blueprints around and use the shortcut to blank them out at will. Devs say they will not bring it back, I was wondering if it was possible for any blueprint mod to bring it back? Thank you :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

please could you explain this more what you need it for.
I dont miss this function, I didn't even know she was gone ;-)

For a temporary bluprints use Ctrl+C, if you want to save then put into your inventory, if not then not ;-)
So you dont waste a slot in you inventory with an empty blueprint.

3 years ago

Okay, thanks for your reply :) The way it worked, was that any blueprint could be cleared, meaning it was reverted back into an empty blueprint, when you hovered your mouse over the blueprint in your inventory or hotbar and held shift while right clicking it.

Doing this became part of my muscle memory and I still feel like removing the shortcut has really hurt my flow. Thank you again :)

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It is not possible to add mouse shortcuts. (at least I would not know how)
Technical possible would be a keyboard-only shortcut, that clears the held blueprint.
But with Ctrl+C you can always get a empty blueprint, so the shortcut to clear would have no advantages.

3 years ago

well ctrl+c gives you a copy blueprint but doesn't let you clear a destruction plan for example. But anyway I see the problem. Would it be possible to add a shortcut or button in the "edit deconstrucion plan" dialog to clear it?

3 years ago

i dont know (not yet) how to edit existing dialogs, what I could do, is to add a shortcut and a button to the existing bar (left side) of Blueprint Extension

New response