Krastorio 2 Rocket Fuel in Advanced Chemical Plant

Minor modification to allow advanced chemical plants to perform fuel refinement, atmospheric condensation, electrolysis, and filtration. Also added crushing recipes (sand and imersite powder) to advanced assembling machines. Requires Krastorio 2. Compatible with Space Exploration.

Tweaks
8 months ago
Fluids Manufacturing

b Bottleneck lite -- solved

8 months ago

when i install this mod advanced assambly machines from the K2 mod wont be affacted by bottleneck lite anymore (they are not showing the circle anymore)
not sure if its due to this mod or due to other mods i have installed but so far i assume that this mod somehow caused it

8 months ago

Hmm... I'll have a look. Don't think it should make a difference, but it might be the way how Bottleneck lite works for its extensibility to random mods.

8 months ago

I'd like to add the the advanced chemical plant also has this issue.

8 months ago

This has been fixed in version 3.2.0. It was indeed what I thought it was -- Bottleneck Lite and K2RFAC both made their changes in the final stage of loading mods (Factorio has 3 stages of loading). Since K2RFAC is later in the alphabet, it won that fight and negated the changes made by Bottleneck Lite. I have fixed the issue by moving K2RFAC's changes to the second stage, and it seems to not have broken anything.

7 months ago

Awesome, thanks!

New response