Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g [IR+Krastorio] How do I get railgun ammo?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Been playing IR + Krastorio and decided to try out the battle tank. Only problem is the three weapon slots on the right only permit railgun ammo, but I don't see any recipes for railgun ammo (I've almost researched all technologies).

I thought it might be a category rename like with other components, but cannon shells don't work (e.g. explosive uranium shells can't be used on the battle tank). I'm not sure if this is IR overwriting an ammo category as I do see "Krastorio Legacy > Industrial Revolution" on the tooltip, so IR is making some kind of modification to the tank shells.

As it is, the only weapons my tank can use are bullet magazines and the imersite rifle (plus vehicle equipment lasers).

Am I missing something or is this a compatibility bug? Happens on both 0.17.x and 0.18.x.

(While you're at it, I don't know if you're still officially supporting IR compatibility, but the Power Armor MK 3 has a lower inventory bonus (40) compared to the Power Armor MK 2 (50). Power Armor MK 4 also has 50 slots, so I'd expect MK 3 to have 50 as well. I think the numbers on the lower armors are inflated with IR because IR allows equipment grids pretty early, but the post-IR tiers weren't adjusted.)

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Thank u for ur report, I will try to fix this incompatibilities in K2. Unfortunately big mods together can't never work well

4 years ago

Understand, letting you know for KL2. Surprised you offer so much compatibility support with other big mods, but it's kinda neat that you do.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Aahahah wait "Krastorio Legacy 2" is to far from our reality, let us release the "Krastorio 2" before :)
Anyway yes, I'm sorry for small bugs in mod synchronization process, but only modders understand what kind of pain is doing that, I agree with Deadlock when time ago said: "Personally, I think Minecraft Forge created unrealistic expectations in the player base - in Forge, every mod is essentially sandboxed, but in Factorio we're all fighting over the same giant data table."

New response