Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Fixed] New loaders do not work in 0.18

4 years ago

Hello, I just recently updated my factorio from the latest stable version 0.17.xxx into 0.18.2. I am having a problem with newly placed loaders now. They still unload from buildings, but they do not load containers, so I cannot build new train stations.

All the loaders that existed before are still working correctly, this only affects loaders that I attempt to place after I upgraded to 0.18.

I also have the space extension mod, and wide chests... but I don't think the problem lies with the wide chest mod, because the loaders will not load into anything at all.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Try to update to 0.18.3, and remember that in 0.18 blueprints have problems.
I have tried mod loaders and works, so the problem is one of those.

4 years ago

I too am having an issue with the loader. I'm on 0.18.x and am not using blueprints. I haven't been able to get the loader to work an any of the 0.18 versions. I'm trying to get it to load into the Warehouse, default in Krastorio.

4 years ago

TY for this discussion thread, been trying to find out why loaders weren't working right to load resources. I tried to load sand to a filtration machine to find out it wasn't inputting materials. Will extract with loaders. Can also state the problem exists here too, including Factorio 0.18.7

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Are u using Squeak Through?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Maybe I found the error, thank u all for the reports.

New response