Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Game engine limitation] Drones are not deployed from vehicle roboport unless train loco switched to manual mode

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Met the following issue trying to build building train in Krastorio 1.4.48: I have vehicle roboport both in loco and cargo wagon. When the train arrives to the spot near blueprint is placed, drones keep sitting in cargo wagon as long as locomotive is in "Automated" mode. Drones only start to place items only when loco is switched to "Manual" mode. Thus intended scenario - place BP, launch train, switch its wait condition to "No active drones AND some timeout passed" and forget about it is unusable. You should monitor train arrival to destination spot and then manually check whether drones have finished placing items.

Modlist used when issue was noticed:
aswil 0.5.17
blueprint_flip_and_turn 1.3.4
bobenemies 0.17.7
creative-mod 1.2.0
FNEI 0.2.7
helmod 0.9.21
Krastorio-graphics 0.1.8
Krastorio 1.4.48
LogisticTrainNetwork 1.11.8
Nanobots 3.1.0
OpteraLib 0.1.8
stdlib 1.3.0
Todo-List 17.3.0

Factorio 0.17.79

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

You should NOT place roboports in locomotives

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

You should NOT place roboports in locomotives

Have just checked - the same thing happens when I remove roboports from loco and leave them in cargo wagon only.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Anyway this is not fixable via modding

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Ok in Krastorio 2 I have removed the possibility of use roboports in trains

New response