Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

i Scrap to matter with IR

4 years ago

Gread mod, especially with IR, the only thing that is missing:

A recipe to turn scrap into matter. Scrap can only be turned into ingots, which are already to high tier to be turned into matter again. I really like how this combination of mods gets more complicated over time and at the very end with compressed matter and matter is science becomes simpler again and one can start condensing the base for megabase quite naturally.
Unfortunately I cannot just turn my old scrap into new and shiny matter, because there is no way to do so. It would be great to get rid of all the useless bronze, but also all other stuff that jams the logistic system but has become deprecated. The electric scrapping machines of IR allow to disassemble a lot of the old stuff, but this doesn't fit in Krastorio endgame content.

Maybe it would also make sense to include refined chromium also, the only product that I had in huge excess across all stages of the game.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

We are working on Krastorio 2 now, but I don't think to have time for add this on K2 too, I have a lot of work to do on compatibility, maybe after release i will collect all suggestions

New response