Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

i Uranium Ore or Nuclear science/data pack

4 years ago

One of my pet peeve from vanilla is the underutilization of uranium ore for science. I know nuclear is meant to be "optimal" in vanilla but it not really the case for Krastorio.

Therefore shouldn't there be a "eight" science pack made of nuclear age technology? Each science could require u-238 or raw uranium made of similar level items. Maybe lvl1 efficiency module which are currently not used and would scale well with other lvl1 modules that start being used for other purposes at that point in the game.

Nuear science /data pack could be used for nuclear related tech, power improvement and anti matter tech path.

I see some people might suggest that as a standalone mod although krastorio tech revamp makes this idea more convenient plus it had a ressources drain for uranium ore which isn't really strained by any other process at a high volume.

4 years ago

A good idea. In Krastorio 2, we will add uranium to one of the recipes for tech cards (this will replace scientific flasks and research data).

4 years ago

A good idea. In Krastorio 2, we will add uranium to one of the recipes for tech cards (this will replace scientific flasks and research data).

I am honored by such positive feedback.

New response