Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g IR and Krastorio

4 years ago

I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but purple and yellow science are substantially more resource/machine intensive.
A conservative one science per second would require at least ~1100 assemblers (crafting speed 1 and using 179MW) to make everything except the ingots and liquid plastic. It would also require 339 copper, 141 gold, 50.5 tin, 43.2 iron,10 titanium and 100 glass per second.

I would guess that the player is supposed to use the Krastorio computers. They are much more reasonable at a mere 382 assemblers (53MW), 35.6 copper, 19 gold, 2.5 tin, 43.2 iron, 10 titanium and 6.1 glass per second.

For comparison purposes, IR's science would be 240 assemblers (40.8MW), 50 copper, 6 gold, 4.7 tin, 61 iron, 4.5 glass and 14 titanium.

I think the Krastorio computer route seems ok, the amount of machines required is a bit much, but it's fine. However, the recipe requiring the basic computers really should be adjusted to either output 3-4x as much science or require only 1 computer per 3 science packs instead.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work.

New response