Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Fixed] Incompatible with IR after Recent IR Update

4 years ago

After updating IR to the latest version, Factorio does not launch with both IR and Krastorio. I also tested with only IR and Krastorio enabled.

From the log file, it is probably due to the most recent IR update removing ammo turret damage research.

As I'm not sure how to upload the log file on this, here is the relevant log file line:
5.163 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Krastorio/data-updates.lua:144: ...patibility-scripts/data-updates/IndustrialRevolution.lua:11: ...dustrialRevolution/IndustrialRevolution-technologies.lua:213: attempt to index field 'deadlock-physical-turret-damage-7' (a nil value)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

If this doesn't get fixed due to Krastorio 2, I managed to manually fix it. For anyone that wants to fix it themselves, from the Krastorio mod folder, navigate to the directory:
\Krastorio_1.4.43\compatibility-scripts\data-updates\IndustrialRevolution\
Then select the file:
IndustrialRevolution-technologies.lua
Then delete this line:
'data.raw.technology["deadlock-physical-turret-damage-7"].unit.ingredients = military_infinite_ingredients'

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Fixed

New response