Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Fixed] Non-existent Pyanodon-related start fail

4 years ago

I do not have Pyanodon anything installed, but Krastorio is crashing because I lack a Pyanodon.lua file?

Failed to load mods section - no such file issues due to not finding pyanodon.lua

[C]: in function 'require'
Krastorio/data-updates.lua:145:in main chunk

Not sure if I should be tickled or not because of you managing to break your own mod by way of something that was never installed. I am sure it was one of those little things that is simple enough to correct.

4 years ago

Same issue here , wanted to start a new game tonight as the mod looks pretty cool :(

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

looks like v1.4.38 added Pyanodon as an optional dependency but didn't actually check if it was installed causing factorio to not load without pyanodon installed. We can either install the latest version, add pyanodon, or wait for them to fix it

Damn, that breaks using it with Industrial Revolution as it listed Pyanodon as Incompatible.

4 years ago

Talked with one of the devs, they'll fix soon hopefully. It's actually a different issue with how it's loading the scripts and it blows up looking for one of its own scripts

4 years ago

Already updated!

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Sorry guys, I fix the on start Pyanodons incompatibility to do checking... the errors isn't related to compatibility, I miss to give to files and file load commands the same name, because on windows the file system is key insensitive and on linux not ;)

4 years ago

You work for free. No sweat. :D

I'm just thankful you enjoy providing a fun mod for others to play with.

New response