Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g [Solved] outdated recipe

4 years ago

a little while ago blue science's recipe was changed to require sulfur instead of solid fuel.
Krastorio has still not had this update

Linver ☆
4 years ago

I check it and seems right to me in the latest versions (IR and K), give me some screenshot of what u are talking about for give me an idea if the bug is still

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I can confirm that the Krastorio recipe for Blue Science still calls for Solid Fuel, the vanilla recipe calls for Sulfur but it's not a bug. I think the OP is asking if you were planning on keeping your Blue Science the same or changing it. The Krastorio recipe seems fine to me.

https://imgur.com/gallery/PwQtivI

Linver ☆
4 years ago

Yes, what u write is correct, from the option u could choise the vanilla recipe of chemical science pack (that is updated) or Krastorio version. Isn't "outdated", Krastorio version use solid fuel. I still don't get where is the problem.

4 years ago

There isn’t. The OP just didn’t know that you can select the recipe at startup.

4 years ago

There isn’t a problem. The OP just didn’t know that you can select the science recipe at startup. I know that didn’t either.

New response