Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g AAI + Krastorio + IR

4 years ago

Any chance all three will be able to work together? Both IR and Krastorio independently support it but you can't enable all three. Deadlock's FAQ indicates it's on Krastorio's side?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The answer is that we don't really know yet.

It'll get sorted eventually but it's low priority for us.
Cit.

4 years ago

ok, thanks. Appreciate the response.

4 years ago

Don't suppose you have looked into AAI + Krastorio + IR by any chance?

the world would be nice ......

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I don't want to insult Earendel because I think is a great artist and modder but...
In the case of AAI, that mod have a very messed code, and is very difficult make compatibily with it, me and Deadlock had tried it with a horrible results. The principal problem is not about Krastorio code parts, is more about IR auto-generated tech tree and other automatic procedure of IR that have strange result with AAI + Krastorio in particular AAI do too much things in final data phase so there isn't a place where fix this poblems... I don't think Earendel want listen about this because AAI works alone and with Krastorio or IR.

Anyway, AAI and IR have many common parts, like motors or early burn phase... I don't think will add much more compared to the time that me, Deadlock and Earendel needs to get this works, that we could spend on others features.

I'm sorry but I think this will never happen.

PS: I haven't had any contacts with Deadlock and Earendel for a long time, that complicates the situation.

4 years ago

All good, thank you for responding and explaining ^_^

New response