Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

i Another thing about Industrial Revolution

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi! Could you please add an option to your mod, to turn off your "simple" minng drills recipes? Thing is - i'm playing your mod with Industrial Revolution, but recipes of your mining machines tier 3 and 4 replacing theirs in a tech tree. And, excuse me - they don't fit in that line. Your T3 drill is a way weaker, then IR`s T2 drill, but it (your T3) requires IR's T2 drill to be built. And IR's T2 drill = your T4 drill (sorry for tautology). Seems a litle bit strange, don't you think?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Is weaker only on written statistic, not on real, if u make math a sec:

Electric mining drill(IR):

Drill size 5x5 = 25
Mining area 9x9 = 81 tiles
Mining speed = 1.25/s

Mining speed x tile = 0,015/s
Mining speed x coverage = 0.05/s

Electric mining drill MK2(K):

Drill size 3x3 = 9
Mining area 6x6 = 36 tiles
Mining speed = 1/s

Mining speed x tile = 0,027/s
Mining speed x coverage = 0.11/s

Efficency for tile is +0,012, and 0.06/s for coverage(double space for mining drills!), for don't make useless IR mining drills Krastorio drills give the possibility of better site coverage,
anyway Advanced mining drill(IR) is the MK4 tier, because is more material expensive so is wanted that is more powerful.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Ok, you live, you learn, as they say :). Had no idea about that formula, i thought, that coefficient - 1,25 - applies to every tile (Yes, i'm noob :). Thanks for reply and information.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Noo don't apply to every tiles, on the area, but the difference is that with K drills u have a better fine grain placement, with IR a coarse grain, mean that u could overlaps more drills with K one

New response