Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g some problems with industrial revolution

4 years ago

I've been reporting some issues about IR and your mod, and deadlock told me I had to report them to you:

reinforced plate production tech only has Steel age tech as prerequisite, it is not researchable even after researching Steel age

night visión 1 can be researched before electronics 2, and night visión needs advanced electronic circuit to be crafted, the advanced electronic circuit is unlocked in the electronics 2 tech

portable solar panel also require AEC, and can also be researched before electronics 2

4 years ago

Advanced robotics is also not researchable with IR

Linver ☆
4 years ago

Reinforced plate production is already locked behind Steel age that require concrete, so it's ok.

Night vision -> replaced advanced circuit(red) with green one
Solar panel -> replaced advanced circuit(red) with green one

Advanced robotics, was already fixed, mispelled in the fix :)

Thank u for the report, fixed in 1.4.20

4 years ago

night vision 1 still needs advanced electronic circuit

advanced robotics still unresearchable

reinforced plates tech fixed, its researchable now

also, the non infinite techs setting is not working

Linver ☆
4 years ago

With 1.4.21?

Linver ☆
4 years ago

Now should be all fixed

4 years ago

night visión 1 still needs advanced electric circuit
solar panel fixed, just needs electronic circuit
infinite techs still infinite, even with te non infinite setting enabled (maybe this has to do with IR)
advanced robotics fixed, its craftable now

4 years ago

Another IR issue, though more about balance than compatibility: with the two mods (IR+Krastorio), science recipes seem very easy! Thinking about it further, they just seem easy relative to Krastorio's recipes; IR's recipes are similar in complexity to vanilla. On the IR discussion page, Deadlock seemed surprised that Krastorio+IR continued to use his default recipes. Is there any plan to use Krastorio's science recipes (or modified versions of them) in Krastorio+IR?

Linver ☆
4 years ago

Probably no, I have spend 1 month on DIR compatibility, I have to care Krastorio too, maybe in future

4 years ago

On further reflection the IR recipes work just fine. They're more complex than I initially thought and, I think, a good fit for the combined mod.

Thanks for all your work on Krastorio and IR compatibility!

Linver ☆
4 years ago

Done anyway

4 years ago

Your solution (giving the user the choice) is perfect. Thanks!

Linver ☆
4 years ago

I will fix it tomorrow the last problem

4 years ago

richarnd, so with your note on recipes you choosing the IR ones in settings?

4 years ago

I chose IR because I like how they work with the early game. The Krastorio data card recipes still appear to be there so that will add enough complexity for me.

4 years ago

Now that I have the option to choose, I'm going to go with the IR recipes for most, maybe all of the science packs for my first Krastorio+IR game. I don't think either is obviously better or easier, but they're different. Krastorio's recipes have more finished products, e.g. belts and inserters in the green pack, or furnaces and modules in higher level packs. IR has more raw or intermediate products - sand, carbon, processed ores, titanium. There are exceptions - e.g. Krastorio uses quartz and gold bars, and both sets use red and blue circuits. But IR has different approach that will be fun to try. I might move some science production from my bus to my smelting/input area.

New response