Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g Need more info on Air Purifiers.

4 years ago

So I've put down a couple of these things, and they seem to remove pollution from their location. Is this true, or do they suck in all available pollution? I need to know if I put them around my perimeter behind the turrets or just make a big farm somewhere on base.

I must say I am enjoying this mod a lot. I just wish there was another expensive way to make Bullets. Coal seems to be spawning very rarely despite standard settings. Perhaps a way to turn oil or trees into coal. Technically gunpowder is made with nitrates, so a chemical based alternative for later game would be nice. Just a thought.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Do u have read the FAQ?

4 years ago

I did a long time ago, so I'm going to assume it wasn't in there at the time or I'm blind. The latter is more likely I suppose.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Nice, the mod grow in time, is possible...
Did you answer ur questions?

4 years ago

Essentially it seems if I put a purifier in a chunk it will remove pollution from that chunk. What it doesn't answer is if they remove it from the chunk they are in, or if they remove pollution from an area the size of a chunk. The purifier I used was placed in the corner of a chunk. I also didn't know you could access a grid view so that's nice. I will experiment to see if it is better to place my purifiers on the boarder behind my turrets and walls. or if it is better to place them in the same chunks as my polluting machines. Using them as a perimeter defense is a lot cheaper, so I'll start there. In short: yes the FAQ answers the question well enough.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Pratically remove only the pollution inside the chunk, even in the corner or mid, and over time, a bit of near chunk where they share pollution.

I don't know if there's a best way, if u create a wall of air purifiers on the wall, if is enough to absorb all pollution, could stop biter to be attracted, but make sense to to place the purifier in some area that produce more pollution, and in time the total pollution could reach less biters.

New response