Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g Drowning in sulfer, dying for water

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I have a very large base, and am running into two amusing problems:

1. I have sulfer coming out of my ears. I'm bursting at the seams. I'm building farms of storage warehouses to keep up with it, and it's only getting worse over time. 5.4 Million in my logistics network and rising. Enough recipes (like dirty water recycling) emit sulfer as a side effect among other things. The rest (stone, ores, etc...) I can put to use, or convert to matter. But the sulfer, I have no use for it, and it's just piling up. (Yes, it makes sulfuric acid, but my sulfur production is far, far outstripping my need for acid).

I have tried creating a massive factory for conversion of sulfur to sulfuric acid so I can flare it away. But even a fully beacon massive array of plants just couldn't keep up. And I had a hell of a time getting it enough water, just not practical.

Is there any better way to dispose of sulfur? Or could one be added (sulfur to matter for example?)

1. Regular/Salt Water. For large sulfuric acid and chlorine plants (for massive mineral refining operations) - I need more water than I can get my hands on. I can make Pure Water out of matter. But there is no way that I've found to dirty up the pure water into salt water, or regular water. Could we perhaps be allowed to convert matter to regular/salt water at some point? (I understand not wanting to permit regular water to matter, too easy - but the other way around doesn't seem game breaking). Or perhaps a way to dirty up pure water to regular water (or dirty water, which we can filter to regular?)

Anyway, overall I'm really enjoying the mod - just hoping for a couple of solutions to my bases current problems, thanks

4 years ago

Hi! It makes sense. In the next updates we will add this =)

New response