Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Not sure if a bug] Matter factory and oil research

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi, met with a glitch that, if you put in matter factory some oil and after that complete the research, which allows you to transmutate oil to matter, the game will crash until you replace matter factory, thus removing the oil from them.(after research all work normally)(last version krastorio on the moment; mods: SE, aircraft, underground pipe pack;Krastorio was installed at the beginning of game;)

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I tried to replicate ur error with ur specification, but I don't get it, so actually I can't resolve this because I can't replicate the bug to analyze it. Do ur pc reapat this in each try? Do u have try it more than once? Seems more a factorio game engine crash, I need the crash log to define this.

4 years ago

The bug repeats an each try, but i lost saving where bug, this is log(if Im not confused):
https://gitlab.com/rariteck223/crash-log

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

There's no reference to mod lua code, probably is another game bug

New response