Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g [Compatibility] Doesn't work with Alien Loot Economy

4 years ago

Since 1.4.0 Krastorio doesn't work with" Alien Loot Economy": https://mods.factorio.com/mod/alien-module
Tested on 0.17.66 with only Krastorio and Alien Loot Economy + dependencies under Linux.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

How many incompatibility? What king? We don't make compatibility if the problem is too much time expensive, could u be more precise?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Game just wont start: Error loading mods(https://imgur.com/a/VHUhKNF)
Since this mod mainly adds modules, my guess is that:
"- Improved module limitation compatibility with modded modules." ~1.4.0 changelog
Broke something since in earlier versions it worked flawlessly. Also there is something about "limitation_message_key" so it makes sense :p

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Ok the problem is this, that alien module 1 have a positive productivity effect, so the mod(krastorio) will add some recipes in mod limitation list, but do this automatically on all modules that have positive productivity. I think alien module 1 isn't writed for have modules limitation, but I don't know what effects have that module, and I don't know how many modules add that mod, this mean that for make compatibility I must add limitation messages for modules of other mods... that is not very....
Anyway, if u could ask to the mod author to add limitation message on his modules, is better than I will add the message myself

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

In anycase in next days I will try to implement an automatic fix for this kind of errors

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Should be fixed

4 years ago

Yup. I can confirm that it is now working. Thank you very much :)

New response