Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

i [Sad fixed] Thank you! -- But sadly...

4 years ago

Thank you for the great mod! It is the best "large mod" in the game, IMO! Love it. Love the graphics. Love the concept of liquid matter!

I love the patches lately too! Matter cube - Friggen GREAT idea, LOVE IT. Antimatter reactors and storage in space - LOVE IT! Sulfur stacking to 200 - LOVE IT!

...Here is the only issue I have with SE Compatibility, sadly its (sorta) a big one. Unless I am missing something, there is still no way to mine Immersite/Menerite in Space. If I am not mistaken, the only things that will mine your minerals is your miners. We tried both the Big Mining Drill and the Advanced Big Mining Drill and it stays red. When you attempt to place either of them, it says "Can't build on Asteroid"
:(

In any case, awesome mod guys! Its folks like you that keep Factorio fresh and fun!

4 years ago

Thank you very much! We are working to make it possible to place drills in space. This will be added in upcoming updates.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Because Krastorio drills have smoke effect and we don't have human resources for make one that with different design in next update i will put menarite and imersite not spawnable in the space

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Done

New response