Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

i Warptorio 2

4 years ago

I'm playing Krastorio with Warptorio 2 and I noticed the enemies do not automatically attack.

Would you happen to know why?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Strange, Krastorio change the pollution factor spawn to match the fact that player progression is more slow with the new production chain. Are u sure that is Krastorio the cause of this?

4 years ago

I noticed when Warptorio warps, the pollution emanates from the base correctly. The biters spawn bitters and spitters but they never attack.

There's some kind of incompatibility, I'm just trying to figure it out so I can correct it. Aside from the biters not attacking properly, everything else is fine.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

After they are spawned Krastorio don't change their beheviour, because how i said, only the spawn factor is changed. Are u playing with other mod that touch the enemy prototypes?

4 years ago

Not that I know of. I'll keep looking into it and will update this later. Thanks for your input!

4 years ago

Are there any news on this topic? Because I wanted to start my own map with both mods.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

From what I know Krastorio don't modify the biters behaviour, the incompatibility is in other parts.

New response