Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g A big thank you for the amazing mod

4 years ago

Krastor and your team,

I just want to say thank you for the amazing mod as it expands Vanilla quite nicely and makes combat fun. I also love the increased size of the wagon. Reading the recruitment advert for an artist, I am not sure if you are moving on from the mod or taking a well deserved break but you did a fantastic job. The HR buildings style fits right into Factorio's theme and are way more detailed and intricate than Bobs/Angels/PYs.

Thank you again for the amazing mod and the changes it brings to vanilla. I don't think that I can move back to vanilla now :)

4 years ago

I couldn't agree more VanofHoogen. I second your comment!

4 years ago

Thank you! We are definitely will continue to support the mod. I just have problems with work now and I can’t spend as much time on the mod as I spent before. But don’t worry, Krastorio will continue to improve.

New response