Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g [Done] Larger construstion area for Drone Hub

4 years ago

Lol, I'm not greedy, I love the giant drone hub, but I was wondering if perhaps the construction area could be slightly larger than the supply area, like with the two smaller versions. A larger construction area would allow bots to remotely place drone hubs at their maximum connection distance. I can work it out now by placing a drone charging station in between to make them connect, but just a thought. One possibility would be to make the supply area a bit smaller, and the construction area a bit larger, if you feel that simply making the construction area > 400 would be too OP. Thanks for the mod, having fun.

4 years ago

Hey,
First of all a big thanks for this Mod. I really enjoy playing with it.
Like egdod suggested the larger construction Area for the Drone Hub would be the only thing which would be great to Change. (Tuplex also mentioned IT in one of His vids that this would be nice :) )

Thanks for your amazing Work.

4 years ago

Thanks =)
Well, this is easy to do. But there may be a problem when the drones don't have enough charge to fly to the construction site and back.
I will do tests and if this problem does not exist, then I will increase the construction area in the next update.

4 years ago

Construction zone has been increased in the last update =)

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

Wow that was quick. Thx and keep Up with your amazing Work. :)

New response