Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b Copper to liquid matter produces nothing

4 years ago

Iron to matter factory produces liquid matter,. but copper to matter factory produces nothing - the matter factory works as with iron, it just doesn't produce any output.

4 years ago

What is your version of the game and mod? "Liquid Matter" has long been renamed into "Matter" and I don't have this error.

4 years ago

The very latest, and yes, its only called matter now, but the rename was not that ago :)

4 years ago

Seems it's another of these rotation/blueprint bugs that plague krastorio - it apparently happens when bots build the factotry. When rotating four times, or removing/rebuilding, it starts working properly again.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Could u use Krastorio 1.2.18 and tell me on that version step by step how reproduce the bug?
This is the recipes interested:
{
type = "recipe",
name = "copper-to-matter",
category = "matter-extraction",
icon = krastorio_recipes_icon_path .. "copper-m.png",
icon_size = 32,
energy_required = 2,
enabled = false,
hidden = true,
ingredients =
{
{"copper-ore", 20},
},
results=
{
{type="fluid", name="k-matter", amount=10}
},
subgroup = "matter-re",
order = "c[copper-to-matter]",
},
{
type = "recipe",
name = "matter-to-copper",
category = "matter-usage",
icon = krastorio_recipes_icon_path .. "m-copper.png",
icon_size = 32,
energy_required = 1,
enabled = false,
ingredients =
{
{type="fluid", name="k-matter", amount=10},
},
results=
{
{type="item", name="copper-ore", amount=20}
},
subgroup = "matter-ru",
order = "c[matter-to-copper]",
}

How u can see result is defined so will produce an output. If I haven't more details about that seems work, maybe u have found another bug

New response