Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Not a bug] Deep mining Drill

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

After one of the updates (within the last week), I lost my Deep Mining Drill. Its now no longer around at all. I can not even find the technology in the list. Everything else seems to be working very well. Any ideas what may have happened? Im running Space Exploration and Krastorio together, along with all the dependencies.

4 years ago
  • The version of Krastorio and Factorio ---- (It was 1.15 to Current and 17.49 to 17.52)
  • Other mods in the game ---- (Space Exploration, Aircraft, AAI, Factorissimo, FNEI, Subterra)
  • If Krastorio was added after start of the game -- (Krastorio and SpaceEx from the start)
  • A brief description of what you are experiencing -- (Deep Mine Technology, Deep Mine Item, and Everything all Disappeared and the Description is no longer in FNEI)
  • A brief description of want you are expecting -- (Nothing, just reporting it in case its helpful in some way)
4 years ago

Hello! the Deep Mining Drill automatically turn off if the list of running mods is SE mod. This is done in order to avoid repetition, since SE have its own Drill for this, which is better implemented and has fantastic cool sprites and code.

4 years ago

Thanks for the response! I think your only allowed one of those per planet tho, and I do really like yours. Any chance in the future for an option to re-enable?

4 years ago

I can't guarantee, but I will try to add turn on option in the settings.

4 years ago

Works great now, lovin' it! Thank you

New response