Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

i Request for Helicopters support

4 years ago

Since you're adding compatibility for other vehicle mods, could you consider adding compatibility with Helicopters? I love Krastorio and really miss being able to use equipment in that vehicle as well.

4 years ago

Well, when the most recent update wasn't out and it worked, I had no problems using helicopters, however I did modify some of the crafting things, etc. myself to more hand make it out every mod I want to be and the perfect level of difficulty I enjoy playing on, which is sometimes near impossible combined with other mods.

4 years ago

"Helicopters" is a very complicated mod and adding full support is not so easy. I tried to do it, but I have some problems and I can't guarantee that everything will work stably. Therefore, support will not be added. Sorry...

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

If kumpu (creator of helicopters mod) tell me how add the grid to helicopter i will do it. Days ago, me too had try to do it and I understand that the code of mod is unintelligible without documentation, so, probably will never done.

New response