Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g [Inconsistency] Matter fabrication plants

4 years ago

I am trying to switch to matter based science production.

Working well, needed 8 nuclear reactors to power one set of 7 fabrication plants for one sciences each.
Fed by 18 matter factories and not enough matter produced from 3 Immersite drills.
Very cool stuff.

I guess I need more nuclear power.

I noticed that the matter fabrication plants needs time to fill itself with matter.
That takes longer than to fabricate the science pack, therefore rendering the usage of speed slots moot.

If more than 2 speed slots are occupied, the factory is faster than the feeding pipes, even when a pump is directly attached behind a full tank.

So, if possible, please upgrade the fill rate of the matter fabrication plants accordingly or maybe reduce the amount of slots.

I get that one could use different modules than speed, but I should have the option, when I choose to.

This mod is seriously bonkers!
Thanks Krastor!

4 years ago

I can't reproduce your problem.
I put the "matter fabrication plant" with a speed bonus of 1800% and everything was fine.

4 years ago

I think the issue came from not enough matter in the pipes.
The FS-2000 showed about 3.4k inside, then a pump - could not saturate the matter fabrication plant.

It ran at full speed when the tank was at 100k.

Thank you for the feedback!

New response