Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g basic automation science packs with basic electronic board?

4 years ago

the only known way to advance or even start researching is by cheating cause right now from what ive seen the most basic sceince pack is gated behind BASIC ELECTRONICS and in order to get there i had to cheat to get basic automation packs cause i cant produce these at the start of the game

loved the matter fabricators but this is annoying

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

What are you speaking about?
Automation science pack require the following ingredients:
Iron gear wheel, 5
Green circuit, 5

Logistic science pack require the following ingredients:
Transport belt, 5
Inserter, 5

Everything is available from the start of the game.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

heartbreaker127, i suppose that u are playing with AAI Industries installed. That mod push unlocking of recipe for green circuits in basic electronics, and this create a deadlock in technologies, so u must disabled Krastorio technologies modifcation in mod options, if u want play with both installed.

PS for Krastor: maybe a compatibility update could be disable automation science pack modifcation if AAI Industries, is installed, the difficulty will be balanced anyway.

4 years ago

thanks linver i did what you said and its back to normal recipe so tech progression is now available, i just unchecked the scinece pack rebalance.

krastor i love this mod and i didnt want to pass on it since it adds so much and i like mods that add alot of content so thanks and im looking forward for more!

4 years ago

Wow, thank you both! =)

For Linver:
I do not know how to thank you. You are very much and often help me in difficult situations. I am very grateful!

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Ahahah I'm always happy to help u. Maybe now u could add in optional dependencies AAI Industries

New response