Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g [Fixed] How to do research with combined research data and science packs?

4 years ago

For example: exoskeleton equipment. I have labs handling science packs, and research labs handling research data. It doesn't seem like I can combine them, and research that includes both research data and science packs doesn't proceed despite saturated inputs.

4 years ago

So this happens in combination with the space exploration mods. I'm not sure if it would be hard to fix.

4 years ago

Hello. Especially for this, in the mode settings menu there is an option "Science packs rebalance". Turn it off. Everything should work as it should.

4 years ago

It didn't work unfortunately, there are still techs that require both science packs and research data (though the recipes for making these were different)

4 years ago

Version 1.0.20 should fix this problem. In any case, I no longer have the combined technologies when I launch the test game.

4 years ago

Yup, it's fixed now with technology rebalance unchecked. Thanks!

4 years ago

hey am having this issue in your mod V 1.0.21 don't know what to do

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

setting fixed it ty other wise

4 years ago

If anything, I was wrong in my previous posts. To solve this problem, disable the "Technology rebalance" option instead of "Science packs rebalance".

4 years ago

Hey

Im having the same problem in version 1.1.12 . I have disabled "technology Rebalance" and it stays the same. Also tried disabling "Science packs rebalance" Cant research anything now.

I have space exploration mod enabled.

Thanks

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

There's problem with space exploration technologies, in the 1.1.13 this problem is quite resolved, I'm working on a better solution but I need much time for do it, for now this will help u https://mods.factorio.com/mod/space-exploration-integration-control, active all options

4 years ago

Ohh thank you so much!! This solved my problem. Incredible mod by the way.
So when version 1.1.13 is out should i remove "space exploration integration controls mod"?

Thanks a million

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

No u don't, read mod changelog and follow our trello, when i solve all problem i will shout it.
I think... maybe... 1.1.15-1.1.19

4 years ago

This problem seems to be back. Re-rolling a new world with Integration Control fixed "MOST" of the problems but not all. Is there anyone here that might be able to make a third party research lab mod that can be added to research the couple of techs that still bugged out? Maybe a research center that can process beakers too?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

I'm working on a library that Krastorio will use to fix this bugs without write infinite code lines (Integration Control will become incompatible and obsolete). But is difficult to cost much time and I'm working on it alone (Krastor have to much sprites to draw now).

I'm sorry for all guys but I'm doing my best with the time that I have

4 years ago

okay thank you for your work, Linver.

Anyone have a suggestion/workaround for an existing game? To just get thru it for now without restarting?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

With console u could unlock tecnologies manually, or if u wait the update i think all become searchable without problems

4 years ago

Hey guys, I thought I would report It was my own misunderstanding that lead to the problem. You "CAN" combine krastorio data chips with the standard research beaker-things with Space Exploration Mod. You have to use a Space Laboratory to do it. You can only build that in space, so a couple of the technologies were locked away for quite a while, but I did just get them upon arriving here and using the space lab.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yes, but it shouldn't work like that, force Krastorio tecnologies to be reserched in the space. Anyway is fixed i 1.2.0+

4 years ago

Cool! Hmm, I wonder if its safe to update mid-game. I am guessing not.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

For tecnologies is safe

New response