Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g Reducing mods in packs

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Hi, i'm trying ur mod that seems very interesting. About loaders, I try many mods that adds loaders but there's only one mod that enable them to load the train:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LoaderRedux
And will be nice have only one type of loaders in a mod pack. Could u add an option to enable ur loader to load the vagon too?

4 years ago

Hello, working with trains is very stressful to the system and bad for UPS/FPS. There is only one mod that doesn't negative effect on system - this is Miniloader mod.
If you want loaders to work with trains, then I advise you this mod. Especially for this, I made it possible to disable loaders from Krastorio in the mod settings menu. Disabling loaders will not negative effect the system and will not break save files.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Could i use ur spirtes to make a skin for miniloader?

4 years ago

Of course

4 years ago

@ Linver im using the Miniloader. They are mostly Upsfriendly.
IF u want to use the Krastorio Loader u can just fill the Chests and get a Mod for bigger Stacks for inserters.
so u can also use a fast way to handle / fill the trains.

New response