KS Combat Revival


Base game Combat improvement mod Updated for 2.1. Bullets as projectiles with glowing tracers! Walls block spitters! Now with new and improved graphics!

Tweaks
3 months ago
1.1 - 2.1
3.98K
Combat Enemies

b error on load up (IN PROG)

a month ago

Hello I got this error when I installed your mod today.
Error loading mods

Failed to load mods: KS_Combat_Updated/data/spitters.lua:72: attempt to index field 'initial_action' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
KS_Combat_Updated/data/spitters.lua:72: in function 'make_spitter_projectile'
KS_Combat_Updated/data/spitters.lua:109: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
KS_Combat_Updated/data-updates.lua:10: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
• KS_Combat_Updated (1.2.9)

a month ago

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will investigate the issue.

a month ago

Everything appears to be working on my end, do you have any other mods installed? If you enable only this mod, does it still crash on startup? Also, if you could provide your modlist that would also be very helpful.

a month ago

It appears the conflict was because of Rampant Fixed, sorry .

a month ago

Also I have a question. I have the heroturrets enabled, that when a turret gain a level, its range increase. The other mod distant misfires is similar to your mod. But when a turret range increase more than 35, it make the turret keep firing but the shots fall down before reaching target. This would happen here too? I noticed the ammo magazine have range 35.

a month ago

Yeah unfortunately this would happen with this mod as well. I don't know a good way to have the range be dynamic like it would have to be to work with heroturrets.

a month ago

Also you should be able to use rampant fixed with this mod as long as you disable the " walls block spitters" option on this mod before trying to load it with rampant fixed

New response