Inserter Fuel Leech

In addition to normal behaviour, all Inserters take fuel from entities containing a burner when they or their drop target have no fuel left.

Content
1 year, 6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g Nanobots

1 year, 6 months ago

I believe it's just a bug with the mod Nanobots, but if the Nanobots place the inserter it isn't affected by this mod, and it won't leach fuel. It can we simply fixed by just manually placing the inserters. This is more of a warning to other players as they might be confused why it's not working, and it took me a while to figure it out.

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

This probably isn't a bug in Nanobots. It is more likely, that some bot-building event didn't exist (or i just overlooked it) when i last updated this mod and therefore my mod just doesn't register a listener for it.
As i just happen to be on vacation, i might actually find the time to further investigate this issue soon.

1 year, 6 months ago

Fixed.

There are five events that can fire for entity creation and i covered two of them back then. Gonna collect em all - and i hope i did so now.
This mod should now properly detect inserters created by "Nanobots: Early Bots", Klonan's "Construction Drones" and all its forks, and any other mod which raises any of the five entity-creation-related events.

Thank you for improving this mod by reporting the bug.

New response