Inlaid UV-lamp

by Pi-C

Add compatibility with "Schall Lamp Contrast", "Inlaid Lamps Extended", and "Inlaid Lamps 2" to "Will-o'-the-Wisps". Mainly, the UV-lamp will be changed to an inlaid lamp that vehicles can drive over without harming it. Please note: For best results, only one of the inlaid lamp mods should be active!

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g [Implemented] Original Mod Updated

4 years ago

The original Will-o'-the-Wisps updated mod from RocketManChronicles just got update. Can you change the main dependency back to it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'm aware of that. Still want to make a final release of my fork before I abandon it and redirect to the original. I've also updated Inlaid Lamps Extended for 1.0 recently (as collaborator) to make sure that the other mods work before updating this one.

Until the next release will be out, you could fix this mod by changing the dependencies in info.json to this:

"dependencies": [
          "base >= 0.18.0",
          "Will-o-the-Wisps_updated >= 0.3.1",
          "? SchallLampContrast >= 0.18.0",
          "? InlaidLampsExtended >= 0.1.8",
          "? InlaidLamps2 >= 0.18.1",
          "(?) Krastorio2"
]

However, I've noticed there's a new bug, so you might want to make a backup of info.json. :-)

I and mk-fg (the previous owner of the original mod) have been working on fixing the mod from both ends, and if I should happen to get a fix for that new bug first, the changes will immediately flow back to the other mod as well. So, please be patient bit longer! I'll update "Inlaid UV-lamp" when I'm believe that the other mods work reliably.

4 years ago

So I've prepared a new release -- and now the new versions of the original have been taken down again. No use uploading now, as the dependency can't be satisfied. So, you'll have to wait a bit longer, unfortunately. But my fork should be in sync with the latest version of the original mod that was available (0.3.3). So, please continue to use that, and report any errors that may be found! (Adding the code that finds use of undeclared variables to ... hm, was that Bio Industries or Autodrive? … resulted in a plethora of bugs that had always been there but were never found. I'd expect the same to happen with Will-o-the-wisps because such mistakes simply will happen in mods with lots of code …)

4 years ago

Just updated -- basically nothing but dependencies have been updated.

New response