Incendiary Munitions

by daydev

Adds incendiary rounds and shotgun shells, napalm grenades (Molotovs) and mines (fire traps), incendiary effects to existing explosive rockets and tank shells

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Combat

g Krastorio 2 ?

4 years ago

Would be possible to adapt this mod for Krastorio 2?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I don't know what it would entail, I didn't play Krastorio 2 yet. I'll look into it sometime after Krastorio 2 is out of beta.

3 years ago

Now that K2 is out of Beta might want to look at adding support for K2 again. Aside from some ammo rebalancing done on K2's end (if enabled) if More Realistic Weapons is enabled it splits ammo into pistol, rifle and anti-material ammo. For some reason the recipe for Incendiary rounds uses pistol rounds in its recipe and not rifle rounds which are the vanilla ammo type.

3 years ago

That last thing is probably because Krastorio "rebranded" vanilla ammo into pistol ammo and added rifle ammo as new entities. As for the integration in general, I'll look into it sometime, but I won't promise when or if it's going to be anytime soon. This mod is more or less in the "long term support" mode, I'll keep it compatible and working with Factorio updates, but I'm in no rush to develop it further.

New response