- Fixed info.json dependencies definitions
- Add 2 roboports that focus on recharging robots with much smaller logistical and construction ranges
- Increaed, input flow, buffer, and charging energy for the existing mk2 and mk3 roboports
- Changed the pattern mk2 and mk3 roboports for recharing robots
- Factorio Release 0.17.35 internally changed the naming convention of roboports, this patch is to put this mod in compliance with new naming convention.
- Roboports can now be upgraded via the upgrade planner
- Changed the color of personal roboport to greenish in color for both the icon and item which goes into armor.
- Added addition refrensing to correct icon file
- Found and fixed a graphic introducted via upgrading from Factorio .16 to .17
- Changed recipies to work with 17.0.
- Removed flag dependency since inventory is now handled differently.
- Added color to both construction and logistic robots.
- Corrected syntax errors in code which was preventing the module from loading in high resolution mode.
- Initial Release