- Tested for verion 1.0 and folder names, and json file updated
0.18.7 (Thanks metalbass for your testing and submissions)
- Incorporated Catalan language translations
- The interface string "robotics" replaced with "robots" for clarity.
- Normal resolution idling logistic robots will now use the correct graphics file.
- Fixed the description in the .json file to include bot-recaller
- Moved the bot recaller to be listed after the requestor chest
- Removed the "working" graphic files which are no longer used
- Brought into complience with Factorio 0.18.4 (no longer referencing working construction robot graphics, in base game)
- Added a bot recaller
- Fixed normal resolution sprites for MK2 construction robots bug
- Removed some program files which were not used
- Brought into complience with Factorio 0.18.0 (sound)
- Imrpoved code to make it more maintainable
- Improved the graphics for logistical robots
- Improved the graphics for construction robots
- Updated icon graphics for construction and logistics robots
- Brought into complience with Factorio 0.18.0 (icons)
- Fixed info.json dependencies definitions
- Add 2 roboports that focus on recharging robots with much smaller logistical and construction ranges
- Increaed, input flow, buffer, and charging energy for the existing mk2 and mk3 roboports
- Changed the pattern mk2 and mk3 roboports for recharing robots
- Factorio Release 0.17.35 internally changed the naming convention of roboports, this patch is to put this mod in compliance with new naming convention.
- Roboports can now be upgraded via the upgrade planner
- Changed the color of personal roboport to greenish in color for both the icon and item which goes into armor.
- Added addition refrensing to correct icon file
- Found and fixed a graphic introducted via upgrading from Factorio .16 to .17
- Changed recipies to work with 17.0.
- Removed flag dependency since inventory is now handled differently.
- Added color to both construction and logistic robots.
- Corrected syntax errors in code which was preventing the module from loading in high resolution mode.
- Initial Release