Helicopters

by kumpu

Adds a fully animated attack helicopter to the game. Ideal for getting from A to B quickly, exploring the map, building islands and nuking biters from the sky. Now 84% less buggier!

Content
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.17
Transportation

g autoloading helicopter with supplies

4 years ago

Hi. Love this mod. Is there a way to get the helicopter to land on a pad and be loaded with supplies? I've noticed it never lands in a standard pattern. Never always North or West etc. I've tried using inserters but they don't seem to allow that. I'd love to be able to send it back to a supply pad, have it loaded up with supplies and then call it back. It would be especially useful to build outposts or rail networks.

4 years ago

Figured it out. I'm using the mod "Autodrive" and "Vehicle grid" along with Helicopters. They allow you to put power armor items in the helicopter like roboports and construction bots. Autodrive allows you to place a chip that make the helicopter a requester chest basically and lets you set filters and when you come in the logistic zone it will load the helicopter. There is also a auto refuel and auto arm in autodrive as well.

New response